Waking up to a delicious cinnamon latte is probably one of the best things you can wake up to. This delicious coffee is very simple to make and changes your coffee into something that is both sweet, delicious and best of all wakes you up.
This homemade latte is super easy to whip up quickly and in my opinion tastes so much better than what you would find at Starbucks. It is probably a lot cheaper in the long run if you decide to make this recipe in replacement of your usual Starbucks cinnamon latte.
Want to see how to make this delicious latte recipe then check out the video below! If you like what you see then, please subscribe to the channel, so you stay up to date with all the latest recipes, guides and much more.
If you have a variation on this recipe, then feel free to share it in the comment section below!
Cinnamon Latte Recipe
- ~400ml (13 1/2 fl oz.) brewed black coffee
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 litre (34 fl oz.) milk
- In a pot add the cinnamon, sugar, and milk.
- Stir the milk until it just starts to boil then remove from the stove.
- Split the brewed black coffee amongst four mugs.
- Top each of the mugs with the cinnamon milk mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Make sure you keep stirring the milk otherwise it may burn to the bottom of your pot and ruin the flavor of the milk.
- There are many variations on the cinnamon latte recipe, and my favorite is to instead put a cinnamon stick instead of the ground cinnamon into the milk. Also adding some cardamom pods to the milk will create a unique flavor. You will need to let the extra ingredients infuse for longer. Simply do this by lowering the heat on the milk and simmering it for about 10 minutes. (Keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t burn)
- You can also use different sweeteners other than just white sugar. I have seen recipes use maple syrup, brown sugar, and a few others. Again this will change the overall flavor of the cinnamon mix.
- You can brew the black coffee using any of the brewing techniques such as with a coffee press, vacuum coffee maker and the many other ways of making coffee.
- You can make the milk mix in advance and merely reheat whenever you wish to make a delicious cinnamon latte. It should keep for a few days but if it starts to smell a bit off then discard it.
If you’re looking for another great coffee recipe, then be sure to check out the Vietnamese iced coffee recipe. It is a super sweet but moorish coffee that is really easy to make.
I hope you enjoy this cinnamon latte if you have any tips, feedback or anything else you like to share, then please drop us a comment below. Also if you like our recipes then be sure to give us a follow on any of the major social networks.